

Michael and I went up to Park City to the outlets and main Street last weekend for Date day. It was so fun to get into the Christmas spirit and see cute Park City. We also had our first snow storm of the season. Sure it is a pain to drive in, but it is so beautiful! There was a lot of snow- it was the perfect start to the winter season- a beautiful white fluffy blanket. I know I'm starting to sound like a true Utahan and my brother is going to go off on why I'm wrong- but Utah has grown on me after 7 years... I really like it here!
9 comments:
Hola Prima:
I'm so happy that you love the snow 'cause i don't jeje..like you said i'm a little mexicana, and i love the hot wether....but the thing is that i'm living here and i need to get use to the snow...maybe in 10 more years!!!!...
Jejeje...hugs....
I love Park City. I'm glad you two got to do Date Night there. You two look great! Any word from the Amazing Race people...that was a great video!
Love Erin and Mike
Yea, Corey just moved up here after Thanksgiving.
Hola Prima!!! I think dave talked to you about the sunday party right???.
Hey! I have been defamed!
I am sorry for what I said about not visiting Utah before. I only meant that at this point in my life, there is not much that will make me visit. There are only 3 reasons I can think of why I would visit UT.
(1) Skiing: When I am rich enough to afford ski trips clear across the county, I probably would rather spend it on a fancy beach house.
(2) General Conference: When I am rich enough to afford flying clear across the country for GenConf, remind me that it is on TV and I will spend the money on my kids instead.
(3) Family: This is the only legit one. But for now, I see you and Tiff in Irvine, so I don't have to go to UT. Now if Mit would have moved there, or if you and Tiff settle & make babies there, I would LOVE to come visit for major family events. Or if we have a family reunion in Utah. But for now, since all of my vacation time and money is spent visiting family, I don't see myself getting to UT anytime soon.
As for living there. Well, I have no family there. Lawyers are underpaid. Land values are overinflated right now by all those dang Californians moving there. It gets way too cold in the winter and way too hot in the summer.
Utah will always have a fond place in my heart. I spent great time there. I love the people of Utah. I love my family's Utah heritage. For me, it will always be a great place to visit my family.
By the way, you do sound like a total Utahn (not a bad thing, just a fact). Next thing you know, in your prayers you will thank Heavenly Father for the "moisture". Its SNOW or RAIN people! Nobody goes outside and says, "Oh, its moisturing today."
BTW, I will give anybody 10 to 1 odds that L&M Hock stay in UT forever (again, not a bad thing, just a prediction). Unless Mike goes out of state to get his MBA. But if he is serious about starting a business he shouldn't do anyway, because MBAs work for large companies to get rich, small businessmen start young, learn on the job, and get rich.
You need to post some of your engagement and wedding photos on here.
Park City is so fun! Enjoy the date nights while you can (I'm speaking from experience)! And I like the decorations. Fun!
I am dying laughing from Chuck's post. Wow.
Post a Comment