Friday, March 21, 2008

Blogger rejuvenation!!!

As many of you have noticed, I am not that great at remembering to post on our blog. I was sad today on my break to check other usual blogs to see not many of you had posted. If you are looking for something to spice up your posting... picture trail is pretty awesome. As you can tell from the next 4 posts, not only did we go on a trip, but I have entered the blogging tools world. 1st step youtube video-- next step, super cool picture features! Thanks Courtney!

As a tribute to my new found picture fun- here is some favorites.


1 comment:

Chuck Gates said...

I am not yet a convert to picture trail. Sometimes it makes me seasick. Sometimes it goes too fast (wait I wanted to see that picture longer). But mostly, it is too small. I like clicking on pics to see them HUGE!