I saw this on the Eaton's blog and laughed really hard- because if the McBride children were British- I could see a similar event occuring. Seriously, the little one even does the Tara nose scrunch :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've seen that video before. It's hilarious.
Seriously, I wish I had the camera going this morning! I saw this exact scenario play out! I was like what the heck are you doing putting your finger in her mouth? It is hard to punish Tara for biting when he sticks his finger in her mouth. How bad do I wish my kids had those British accents?!?!
OK. this is how you do it. on every youtube video there's the little box off to the right with the info about the video, the provider of it, etc. there's a URL funky code thing at the bottom of this box that says "embed." you copy and paste that entire code on the text part of a new post. bada-bing, bada boom. how was your bday??????????????? i have stories to tell you. call me. now. if you want.
Merzy is genius! I did it! Thanks Merzy pants!
Post a Comment