
IT IS OFFICIAL!!! Michael has finished his final final! He is really done! I am SO very proud of him. He has done extremely well in school during his time here at the U. Who knew I married such a smarty pants? I am so proud of him for his hard work and for enduring to the end. Going on a mission, working full or part time, finding a wife-- things just kept stalling him finally being done... but he made it and I am so proud. He is starting LSAT prep classes in January, but for now- he can enjoy life (...and the pressures of finding a job in this beautiful economy with a son on his way in 6 weeks... but we won't talk about that).
I love you sweetheart! Congrats!
6 comments:
Its such a great feeling to finish finals!
Hooray for Mikey!!!
congrats
Congrats to Mike! Hey Lani--here's my new blog url: thefourredheads.blogspot.com. It's public now. Have a Merry Christmas! -Kera
Yea Michael!! Congratulations!! Way to go!
Whoooppeee!!!! Congrats to Michael!! I didn't remember he was finishing in December, I thought he still had until May. Wow, that's a great day. Good for you guys!
Post a Comment