Ok, last one of the night... I've got to save SOME thing for the next blog :)
One of the activities that Michael had planned for us was bowling. We had a blast! Some of us might go pro... not me because I scored like a 60 or something- but the boys did real well.
Thanks Hocks for the great 2 week party! And Thank you sweetheart for planning such a wonderful Christmas Vacation! I would not have changed a THING!
4 comments:
Yea! So fun to have you blogging again! I have missed you. How do you still look so cute and little and you are having a baby in 2 weeks!
I just did a bowling post recently too! yay for bowling. We had bumper lanes and you still scored better than I did!
You should get handicap points for bowling while pregnant.
someday my goal is to break 100. sigh.
Lani, you look so great pregnant.
A BABY!!! I'll bet the baby loved the bowling. CONQUEROR!
(If Michael doesn't remember immediately who this is, he's going to be a bit creeped out by the 3 preceding sentences.)
Post a Comment