Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting ready for Brooklyn

I guess it is officially time to blog about this since it has been a month! Holy cow.

My sister Tiffany was ready to have her baby about a week after Houston was born- 2 months before her due date. When I still had 2 months left I was just starting to enjoy being pregnant without throwing up! I was alright with Houston staying in the jacuzzi womb for as long as he wanted. He came 3 days early. Yet Tiffany was so ready to have Brooklyn out- but Brooklyn had other plans. They induced Tiffany a week after her due date on April 7.

It was fun to have grammy and papa back to play with Houston. Their 2 nicknames for him are "mini- Michael" and "King of the Coneheads". Although he has a beautiful head now, Dad said it was the biggest conehead he has seen and he has 13 grandkids!


(yes, my mom has a shiner in the next picture. She does some dangerous bike riding with dad)

It was also fun to have Darcy there. She found ways to keep busy :)

They induced Tiffany early Tuesday morning. It was a long day of chillin' and enjoying each others company. Dad was happy to play train game online all day- sometimes causing him to focus on the game more than the conversations at hand...as you can see in the picture of Darcy.

Houston was so good all day, just hanging out while waiting for his new cousin to come play.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I guess since you blogged about it, it's time for me to blog about it. But I had surgery! I have an excuse! But now that it has been 4 weeks... I guess I am rested up lots I can do it. :)