We had such a great time in Palm Springs. It was full of fun, heat, swimming, golf, cousins, and fun. We were sad we had to leave this little piece of paradise so soon.
My family has been coming here every summer for 20+ years. It was my first time going with a BOY! (I have not made it for a few years due to work and such) It was very fun to have Michael be there to enjoy it with me and to see him officially part of the family. Of course we have been married for almost 3 years but to see him doing things that I only picture my brother in laws doing (out golfing, swimming, and hanging out in the hospitality suite), it made me feel almost old realizing we are married with a son. It was absolutely wonderful (yet a bit weird) to be one of the "grown ups" with my 2 boys by my side all weekend.Houston had fun golfing with papa...

and with Aunt Tiffy and Brooklyn...
(this was an hour after we arrived and we had not unpacked Houston's hat yet. He borrowed this fine white one from cousin Zetta :)
Dad had fun golfing with Ryan on day one...

(He's starting to look legit, eh?)
Then on day 2 we had a few more people join the golfing party...
Papa was so cute taking the boys golfing...
Brighto and Dillon thought it was great. Despite the 100 degrees outside, they ALWAYS wanted to be golfing with Papa. 20 minutes after we were back in the hotel room, "Dillon, do you want to go swimming?" "ummm yes. But when is Papa going back golfing cause I have to be back for that." Thanks to Papa but also thanks to the patience of the rest of the 4-some (Uncles Mike, Michael and Ryan).
We also had a great time swimming (Tiff or Char do you have pics from the pool?)...
But the goodbyes were the hard part.
Just not wanting to let go yet.
How sad that I don't have any McBride pictures. We definitely did not get enough McB time! But here is the goodbye from the Conleys.Thanks to all (esp char and Bill) for Palm Springs and mom and dad for Newport. It was wonderful! Gates' and Wayne... we missed you!

3 comments:
I can't believe how well Brooklyn took all that "love" from Houston. She just kept on staring at the camera. Hilarious!
Great pictures! Palm Springs looks fun! I've never been, but we only live 45 min. away (southeast). And I like the feeding pics above--especially your husband feeding Houston on the ground resting on his ankles-too funny!
So precious!!!!!
Post a Comment