Cole does the cutest Super Cole stance with his arms akimbo on his hips.
December 27 is Cole's birthday. We celebrated with cake and more fun times at 8 Alondra. His requests were he wanted an orange cake and he wanted to blow out the candles by himself. Now for those who know Cole, you know he is our little sweetheart, but he can be a bit stubborn at times.
So, Char did what she could with the cake (I don't think Cole even had a bit of it).
As for the blowing the candles, Cole has come a long way in his health, but he does still have breathing problems that he battles. As tough as he wanted to be and blow the candles out himself, I think he was a little intimidated when he saw the flames.
So he huffed and he puffed- and he did REALLY well, but after a few ambitious tries, he asked his cousins to join in and help. They were happy to.
We love you Cole! Happy Birthday, we are so glad Heavenly Father sent us to our family to live!
I so love that you posted this! I had totally forgotten what a cute thought it was about the huffing and puffing. I need to write that in his journal! Or at least my own blog! Love you, and Happy Birhtday Hootie!!! (tomorrow)
2 comments:
Hey Lani! You made the whole bridesmaid thing an even more entertaining experience! Loved getting to know ya more :)!!
I so love that you posted this! I had totally forgotten what a cute thought it was about the huffing and puffing. I need to write that in his journal! Or at least my own blog!
Love you, and Happy Birhtday Hootie!!! (tomorrow)
Post a Comment