Houst was being really loud and it sounded like he was breaking something. So I went to find him with my game face on and came around the corner to this...
Friday, March 18, 2011
March! March! March!
Today was one of those days that I was not in the best mommy zone. Potty training was struggling, I was very pregnant, and very tired... and it is pretty fair to say, not very patient.
Houst was being really loud and it sounded like he was breaking something. So I went to find him with my game face on and came around the corner to this...
He had found a plastic bowl to use as a marching boot, and was lifting his one leg high while the other one dragged the bowl, and was yelling "MARCH! MARCH! MARCH!" while he marched back and forth in the hall... oh... and of course a huge smile! I am so grateful for these moments when everything immediately falls into perspective. What a sweetheart I have been blessed with!
Houst was being really loud and it sounded like he was breaking something. So I went to find him with my game face on and came around the corner to this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment