Funny story...
I watch the Eaton kids 2 days a week and we have a blast. The kids are the same ages as my kids within 4 months and they get along great. Houston and Caelan are two peas in a pod. However, Houston likes to play a bit rough and Caelan is more tender hearted.
One day when Tristina came to drop off her kids, Houston had been doing jumps. Yes, I see they can be dangerous and maybe I shouldn't allow it, but I am always in the room when he does it. And he loves it. Here is a long video of what I'm talking about (kind of long except to his fans- "my grammies... and Zelda" as he says at the end).
Anyways, Caelan went and started jumping with Houston. Caelan was jumping from a regular sized chair onto the LoveSac and every time I would look out the corner of my eye and say, "Great Job Caelan!" and after a few minutes I realized this may seem weird and Tristina was making a funny face. She finally said, "sooooo we encourage this?" I laughed and said we were proud of him because he used to be very afraid to jump even from the ground on to the love sac! She laughed and said how good our house was for him. We are a perfect fit! Apparently we teach him to be dangerous and he teaches us to be more loving in our playing rough.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment