Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Amazing Race

My sister Amy and I are auditioning for Amazing Race 13. Here is our video in case you are interested. My cousin David help us make it but we worked on it til after 1 am and we kind of made one mess up... it was past our bedtimes! I think it still looks good. Thanks David! We will let you know if/when (wink... wink...:) we get chosen!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Impressive video. I'd pick ya for sure. And with your family's luck on getting on television shows, you're sure to get on.

Lindsey Graves said...

okay that was hilarious! I love it! I don't know what Amazing Race is but I sure hope you get chosen!
Lindsey Graves (Gibson)

Mitzi said...

That was really funny! I love the sparkle on Amy's teeth. But I will have to say, I was just glad to see something new on your blog! :)

Lauren F. said...

Hilarious! If I could vote you on, I definately would! Good luck cutie!

Ashley said...

I have to agree with Mitzi, I was sure glad to see some additions to the blog.

I just might watch Amazing Race if ya'll are on.

Karyn said...

You have my vote, that was great!