Sunday, November 4, 2007

Line Dancing...as a blonde... again


Tiff and I went and did a good ol' fashioned CCFR barn dance for a Halloween How-down last week for our friends Kyle and Jill's ward--- (yeah- you heard me Mike :)). Here are a couple pictures of Tiff and their cutie Ethan doing the hokey pokey and also a shot of my new short blonde haircut.

9 comments:

Mitzi said...

your friends...ha ha ha!

Ashley said...

So glad you joined the blogging world. We are excited to see you at Christmas time.

Annie Pursley said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so glad that you are a blogger! I love keeping updated on everyones life by blogs!

Lindsey Graves said...

hey now! Secret blogs are no fun! You need to let the rest of the world know you started a blog!

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

Lani this is so excited. Now we can follow every minute of your life! I am bookmarking you for sure.

Love Erin and Mike

Wendy said...

Lani,
I found you via Annie. How are you? Where are you? Let's catch up via blogs at least. Miss ya.

Wendy (Sorensen) Lowry

Liz Kirkby said...

just thought i'd leave my mark to let you know I've seen your cute site! have you seen ours? see ya sunday (i think)

Shannon said...

Hey Lani! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I'm happy things are going well for you. Happy belated anniversary by the way (I remembered because you got married right before I did).

Annie Pursley said...

Hello Time for a new post!