Life has been a little bit hectic in the last few weeks. So I need to catch up. We went to Philadelphia, the next weekend to North Carolina, then the next weekend to London, then packing up for Mexico, and now we are in California to visit Michael's family and drop off the Volvo.
Here are some pictures from North Carolina. We were so excited to see the McBride's and Gates' (minus Chuck- we missed you). We hung out, watched the parade (the kids riding their bikes back and forth on the street and down the driveway), played Settlers, and visited UNC and Duke... oh and celebrated with Connor every time he made it back safe from the potty :) We had a blast. Ashley, thanks for making the drive. Mitz, thanks for hosting the slumber party weekend! We should do it again when we get back from Mexico.



1 comment:
Ok, I just saw the slide show on this for the first time. SO CUTE!! I need some of these photos. But MAN! I am so glad we cut that little girl...I mean Connor's hair!
Post a Comment