As Michael and I were heading out for date night Saturday, I was on Skype with Chuck and Mitzi. I told Mitzi I had to go soon, we were going bowling. She kind of laughed like, "what... you are going bowling... in Mexico".
I'm afraid we might not be as adventurous as some of you think we are. Some of you might think on hearing we live in Mexico, that we are living in shacks like peace corps volunteers or something. I hate to let you down, and as cool as that would be, yes we live in Mexico but we are pretty spoiled; A Costco, Applebee's, and a bowling alley within walking distance.
We went with Lisa, Pepe, and Pepe's brother David. All three of them leave on Wednesday. We will miss them a lot!
5 comments:
Coolest! You guys look great and I am excited for your mexico adventures!! I keep checking your blog, so keep postin' away!
Sounds like you guys are having a good time down in Mexico. Cuidese Mucho!
This is such a great blog. I love reading about your adventures. Lani, I especially love your attention to detail and the insights you share about your experiences. It all just sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us.
Eileen
I'm so happy you can bowl down there. What would life be like if you couldn't?? Also LOVE the new background and header on your blog!! Looks great. We miss you!
Cool pics of Mexico! Wow! Hey, I changed my blog to private, and I need your email address to invite you. Write me at kerabug@hotmail.com. Thanks!
-Kera
Post a Comment