Last week Michael and I went to the beach with a group of the teachers. We missed the Express bus so we had to take the local. Instead of being a 1 hour trip, it took 2hours 45 min.
The beach was beautiful! The water- SO WARM! They had these cute cabanas for you to set up and get shade. Along with guys selling fresh fruit and candies. We are glad we went. We had just sat down to eat at the Seafood restaurant right on the beach when our bus arrived early- the last local bus home of the night. So we had to cut our trip short but it was worth it to get home so much faster.
5 comments:
fun beach trip! So your Mexican apartment looks EXACTLY like all of my apartments on the mission... it was a total flashback. thanks!
What a fun beach trip. Oh, and I LOVED the post of your Mexican apartment! So glamorous (I'm singing Fergie's Glamorous song in my head)! What an amazing experience you are having out there. Keep the posts coming.
Hey Mike,
I saw your blog on Josh's Links. How are you? Mexico? That's great, what are you guys doing there?
-Trisha (Henderson) Cannon
paulandtrisha.blogspot.com
This looks like great fun! Hey, when do I get to see you again? I can't wait to hear more about your mexican adventures!
ok i think the last time i talked to you was in (gasp) MARCH!!!
what's your email?? do you 2 still have cell phones down there?
merzyeaton@gmail.com
Post a Comment