Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trip to California





MeiLani and I have been back from Mexico for a little over a month now, but I have been meaning to post about this experience since we got back, but it's taken me awhile to get the post done (those of you who check our blog often know I'm not the best blogger, it's MeiLani that keeps ours up to date). After returning from Mexico we went and visited both our our parents. First we went to San Ramon, and then down to Orange County to visit Lani's parents. We lucked out and were able to stay in one of the beach houses down there with Lani's parents. We have really been lucky to have those to stay in when we visit, and have been really grateful for the memories there. We were also able to see my two best friends in both stops. We saw Josh and Sarah in San Ramon. Then saw Jordan and Lindsey, and their cute little girl Ella. We had a great time. Josh was the first friend I made in San Ramon, we have been friends since we were 9 years old, and I met Jordan in 9th grade and the three of us have been best friends ever since. I am really grateful that the three of us have been able to keep in touch all these years.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Michael this was so fun to hear from you. It makes me wish that my husband would write on our blog. Keep up the writing!

Mamma Hock said...

Michael,
I loved reading your post about Josh and Jordan. I am so glad you have all remained friends through the years. Lifetime relationships are such a bonus. Makes me really happy that our family is forever. Just so you know, I voted twice! Love you guys,
Mamma Hock