I told my sister Mitzi that I think one of the things I am most excited about in starting a family is to see what an awesome dad Michael is going to be. Yesterday, Michael woke up with a huge smile on his face. I asked if he slept well and he was like drunk on happiness and said, "I was having the best dream. We had the cutest little girl and she kept calling me daddy. Now I'm worried that if we have a boy, he won't be as cute as the little girl in my dream." Everyone keeps asking if we want a boy or a girl. We keep going back and forth. Either way, we are just excited for the adventure that lies ahead.
Here is a cute commercial. I could totally see Michael doing this with our little girl someday.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was most excited about that too. It's so much fun to watch Chuck as a Daddy.
hahahahhahahahah...i'm at work and couldn't have the sound on for that video, but without the suond it was so hilarious!
try watching it on silent.
and oh fer cute! you 2 are going to be such seriously snazzily stupdendous parents...i actually get all choked up thinking about what a fun and spunky life this little person is going to have, and of the wonderful qualities it has to get YOU TWO as padres!
call me when you can, you pregnant vixen!
I love the video. I can't get enough of it. I sing the song and do the dance all day long. I really can see Mikey doing this with his daughter. He will be a great Dad.
That video was HILARIOUS! I am proud that you are not finding out the sex. Wait, it is still early... You're not finding out the sex right?!?!? RIGHT!?!?!
Post a Comment