Now that I am not throwing up anymore I am happy to be going back to the gym pretty regularly. It is said that water aerobics is good on your joints esp for pregnant women so I have been going twice a week and hanging out with quite the cool crowd (although the picture is stock photo from the web-- it is a pretty close replication-- we have a lot of young ones too but these are the funny MVPs).But the reason I like water aerobics the most is because I have the best partner a girl could ask for... Michael! He is a die hard! When he first told me he wanted to come with me to water aerobics I was very surprised but told him I would love it because I would have someone to talk to like everyone else does. But come to find out, Michael likes to stay so focused in doing the cool moves, we really don't get to talk that much. He is so cute, I wish I could take a video of him... but it might make some of the regulars feel awkward. :)
3 comments:
Hey! I love the new blog design-- it looks really good!! And I laughed at you and Michael doing water aerobics together (and even better-- Michael doing them oh so seriously). We'll have to join you sometime.
Thanks for your email, sorry I didn't write back. We miss you guys and want to hang out sometime when you're free! We'll have to tell you a funny story about the night Adam and I called you too.
Oh my heart, I LOVE IT!! I wish my gym with the pool was closer! I just don't have the motivation to drive those few miles. I am just the wierdo on the tredmill at our close gym that everyone stares at to make sure I don't fall off!! Haha.... I am so happy you aren't barfy anymore.
i had a dream last night and my dream you told me that were going to have a girl...so now i'm very confundida.....so my vote is that you are going to have a :...........
Post a Comment