BOY!!! That's right... a boy! I was shocked... seriously... shocked. Since I was a little girl I've always thought I would have a boy first but since I've been pregnant I've never once thought it was going to be a boy- I've always felt like it was going to be a girl. I've even found myself calling it a girl, until today, I walked in to the doctor and called it a "he" for the first time and it felt right... sure enough it was! But the technician said I am definitely wrong, we have a very active BIG boy in there.Michael was so cute. He has said he thought it was going to be a girl most of the time, but then the last few weeks he has been back and forth. He even cast a girl and a boy vote on the blog. So when the technician asked what we thought it was and he said, "we both think girl" and then she said "WOW! nope, definitely it's a boy" (there was no question by the picture) Michael thought in his head, "I was right". Since he had flipped so many times he couldn't remember that he had just said he thought it was going to be a girl.
My sister Charise also found out what bundle of joy she is having a .... (check her blog to find out). She had the cute idea of if I lived close to all of you, I would make these to announce it to all of you!
9 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting, congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!
That is a darling cake! CONGRATS on the boy!
Lo sabia, lo sabia, lo sabia, lo sabia, lo sabia...i knew it, i knew it, i knew it, i knew it. By the way it's me Cristina...What did i win????
grats to you both :) what fun it will be to finally see him! remember when you were with me when we showed savannahs ultrasound? and mike was like "i dont see anything!" hope he saw more today!
Yeah, you're having a boy!!! I am so thrilled for you guys, what a lucky little guy! Just don't name him Sherman okay?!
Hooray for boys!!! I can't wait for our little ones to be buddies! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations!! How have you been feeling lately?
That is so exciting! Congrats!
I don't know why, but I have been trying to find you for the past few weeks. I took the GRE on Tuesday and Sister Magallanes was working at the testing center. She asked me if I served in philly and introduced herself. Not a chance meeting...could you email me? Do you still have it?
Post a Comment