Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Closer!!!

When I chose the multiple "baby counters" to put on our blog, it seemed like the day would never come. But the rattle has arrived, the puzzle of the foot is now complete, and the "hip mama" is now at 99%... the time is almost here.



Although I really don't think he is going to come for another week, last night I had a scare. I had contractions every 10 minutes for about 6 hours... till 3 am. Yea, let the sleeplessness begin. It got me realizing it really is time to pack a bag for the hospital :).

It has been really fun to get everything ready for the baby. Michael was so cute to set up the stroller and put the car seat in the car. He read all the instructions and let me know when I was "not doing it right". I will try to take pictures of the other baby stuff too.

Aunt Jimae made the cutest blanket to go with our Red Stroller. If you look close, you can see the little Utes logos. Thanks Aunt Jimae!


Seriously... how cute is my husband!

12 comments:

Mitzi said...

SO FUN!!! You are HUGE!!!!! That blanket from aunt mae is SO stinkin' cute. What a sweetheart she is! I can't believe you are having contractions already! So fun! You may actually get the "honey I's time." conversation. Mike and I never had that!

Laura said...

I am so excited for the two of you! Keep us posted. Can't wait to meet that baby Hock!

Lindsay said...

Seriously! SO excited for you! You will be the cutest mom ever!

Steph H said...

That is a classic Michael picture! I love it. Wow, I can't believe you're so close. Adam's happy he gets to share his birthday month with little Houston. But he does hope he'll become a cougar fan :). Good luck with everything!

Mitzi said...

BTW, you look way cute and not at all prego in the photo with aunt Mae and the quilt. :)

bcre8uv said...

Hey, congratulations on your new little cutie! I hopped over here from Mitzi's blog as soon as I read the news. Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Tami

chelsea mckell said...

ok, so there's not a new post... but from the new header - I assume he's HERE! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for ya! And so glad everything went well. I wanna hear the WHOLE story about how it went! Details, woman. Post it. It's not like you're busy or anything...
:)

Trisha said...

I am so excited for you guys...bringing home a litle baby from the hospital is really the greatest experience!! Enjoy It!
-Trisha (Henderson)
oh and GO UTES...it's nice to see some ute fans out there!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! Your little guy is adorable.

Jonathan said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Congratulations! I haven't seen you in a decade or so but it's great to see your little one come into the world.
Congratulations again and all the best.

Anonymous said...

WHAT? You are expecting? I need to check your blog more often! I am jealou of you... not because of the pregnancy, BUT because soon you are going to be able to hold in your arms the sweetest most precious thing in the world!! I love those snuggly babies. I love the stroller it look hot and hip. Great choice on colors. Good luck.

The Special Reds said...

Congrats on little Houston! We wish you the best! --Kera