Michael was having serious Senior-itis the last couple weeks of College. I was so proud of him because he continued to study hard till the end, but I thought he needed a little more encouragement. So I wrapped his gift and turned it into a countdown calendar. This was after a couple weeks, so you can just see the last week of pull off day.
After the 3 or 4 weeks of taking them off one by one, the anticipation had really grown and Michael was so cute and excited to open it.
I was so excited because even though for a month he had known it was some sort of picture/frame- it was a surprise to see what it actually was. This is one of the paintings that we have wanted to add to our home for a while. I figured it was a nice touch for Michael finishing his Political Science degree.
There is a bit of a glare but it is the picture of the founding fathers signing the Constitution and of Benjamin Franklin in the middle with a tear on his cheek. We really love it.
Anyway, I'm really proud of you babe! Congratulations!
2 comments:
I love it.What a neat story... and how it was for U of U... it is a perfect fit!
I have a few pieces of art work that we got when we were first married, and it is so important to me!
Love you, Congrats Hawk (the superhero!!)
I love how patriotic and political you two are. And I love the idea of making the gift a countdown calendar! What a good idea. Also, I'm impressed with all your posts-- now I'm way behind!
Post a Comment