Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brooklyn finally here!

Okay, again... i'm a bit late. But better late than never.

After many hours of labor, a few hours of pushing, and an emergency C-section. Brooklyn came to join this world on April 7. How cute is Dr. Daddy Ryan...

Tiff is such a champ. She went to Courtney's wedding shower just hours after being released form the hospital. She hates to miss out on the fun.


Grandma had the pleasure of introducing Houston and Brooklyn.

Proud Uncle Hock...

Houston seems anxious for Brooklyn to wake up.


I'm sure we will be forcing them to take many of these pictures in their years as cousins. Here are Easter pics (Please ignore Houston's slobber spots on his nice Easter duds).

I can't wait to see Houston and Brooklyn to play together over the next many years.

This one could be their rap CD cover they make someday :)
We love you Brooklyn! We are glad you came to our family to live!

3 comments:

Julia Davis said...

Haha! LOVE the rap cd cover! Their faces are so intent! Funny and so cute! So.... I have some pics for you that I am photoshopping of Houston from the wedding. I actually got some sweet ones. I will let you know when they are ready. Can't wait to play again!

All About Austins said...

I think they look a lot alike! Thats great! They are both cuties! :)

Tiffany said...

SO CUTE! I love it! They were so good for the pictures we took in Florida! So funny Rap cd cover. Totally! I can't wait for them to grow up so close and to play and love each other so much!