
I'll give you a hint... ONLY ONE of them is in Europe! The rest were taken in beautiful Yellowstone or the Grand Teton National Park.
Ok... now a an easier one... which one is the cutest baby you have ever seen? :)

By the way... the picture with the reflection in the water and the brown sign is a picture of the fjords in Norway.
More to come about our wonderful Yellowstone trip...
3 comments:
I love Europe too. But give us a clue as to which country in Europe. But you are right. I would love to see Yellowstone and it is much cheaper in this economy. I haven't been since I was a child and need to plan a trip soon.
Oh my goodness, your little boy looks EXACTLY like Jack Jack! How cute is he! I can't wait to see him this week and have them back together at an older age!
Hey I was right. Go me!
Post a Comment