Am I most proud my brother Ryan for making this beautiful website:
http://surfnsunfamilyfun.com/
recently changed to...
http://www.gatesbeachhomes.com/
My mom for dreaming and helping design the perfect home...

My dad and brother Bill for taking my moms dreams and making them reality...
Or my husband for knowing that sometimes I just need to see my family and their latest masterpieces!
Mom and dad- it is breath taking! I can't wait to see the finished product in person... AND OF COURSE play with all of you next week!By the way... if you know anyone that is looking to buy a beach house or be in a timeshare... send them to http://www.gatesbeachhomes.com/ to find their dream home!
For those of you out there that came with us to the beach house President's Weekend 2006- this is where that old ragged green thing used to stand prior to the palace that is there now.
1 comment:
How did you see these photos? When I click on the link for homes for sale, I get an error message. Man it looks amazing though! Those photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment