Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our little dinosaur

Houston went through a funny phase in late July. It might have been his way of saying "Mom... dad... THAT IS IT!" because he had had ENOUGH of the tickle tortures that we often gave to hear The Best Sound in the World... or perhaps he is exploring the different sounds he can make. Whatever it was, he made us laugh every time- but we did miss the cute little giggles.


Or perhaps it is the scary way I say "hi" in each of the videos beside the first!

It lasted about two weeks then we were glad to welcome back his giggles.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

wow, that IS an interesting sound... not exactly a laugh... kindof a bird noise?! Whatever it is - it's super cute!

Lauren F. said...

I like the dino noises! I think it's adorable!

Chuck Gates said...

Maybe Cole taught it to him.