Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas in Orange County

Thanks to my sister Amy who works at Alaska Airlines, we got a bargain of a flight flying standby on a guest passes to go home for the holidays. Houston didn't mind being bumped on flights. He saw it is a great opportunity to hang out with mom and dad and meet strangers. (I think in this picture he is busy geeking it for a stranger).
Michael liked the opportunity of flying into SNA. It gave him a chance to introduce Houston to a legend.
It was so wonderful. It was possibly the longest I've been home since I lived there in high school. We had a great time do all sorts of things. Some of them I will put in a separate post, but the best parts were all the little things... things that you don't schedule in but they just happen when you go home.

Like dad's cooking (french toast and a LOT of pumpkin bread), walks and jogs on the green belt, pick up basketball and tennis, miniature golf in the backyard, Tiger Woods wii golf, games (I'm the boss, hand and foot, train game), going grocery shopping with sisters, watching dress ups,

waking up to see these two cute snuggle bugs,
Grandpa asked if he could have this dance on Christmas Eve.Here they are meeting Savannah for the first time.and possibly the best- snuggles with nieces and nephews.


1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Those photos of Gma and Gpa are so sweet!