Since we got home from Christmas break, Houston has been sick on and off. It seems he is healthy for 5 days then gets sick for 10. I would guess that only one has really been "sick". The other times it seems to correlate with the time that his big molars that make his gums look like the size of his tongue are coming in. I guess he is taking teething a bit hard. There are good parts and bad parts to sick days. I'm not a huge fan of cleaning up vomit or listening to wheezy-boy struggle to fall asleep (breaks my heart!) or the change of nap routine. However I do love the extra snuggles on sick days so I guess it makes up for it.
The best way to describe Houston on sick days is bi-polar. One minute he is devastated that I walked passed him with only a smile, the next he is parading through the house using his (unused) barf bowl as a drum! Basically, I'm glad I don't take sick days at this job because I would miss days like this.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is that the 10 commandments on the TV?
Poor Little Hootie!
I love the extra snuggles I get when my girls are sick. I don't love getting puked on...not so fun.
Brooklyn has been on and off sick also since Christmas. It isn't fun. He is so cute in those pictures. I miss him and you guys.
Josh was so sick since the day he was born, flu, fevers, vomiting etc, to be honest i didn't like to see him that way, i was always thinking....OH HE IS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!! It gets better when they grow old. Hug him a lot, 'cause after a few years, they are going to start saying thinks like: Mom don't kiss me, yikes, yikes.
Post a Comment