Friday (TODAY) is the big day! The day when we find out if #2 is a Phoebe or a Phoebo, pink or blue, bows or balls. We are getting VERY excited! My mom and dad do not like to find out and since they check our blog a lot while they are living far away, I will not be posting the gender... so if you want to know- shoot me an email.I cannot deny it, and maybe I shouldn't say such a thing... but I LOVE boys! Yes, I definitely hope I have a baby girl someday, I just don't know if I am quite ready yet. I don't know why, but I just am kind of nervous for little girls. Maybe it is because I have such great girl mommies around me and I just think, "I'm not going to EVER make that many bows" or "so what do you do all day if your son doesn't ask you to play catch for 3 hours a day?... how sad for you". People say, "oh but you don't get to dress little boys up" and such... well OBVIOUSLY they haven't hung out with MY son! The man is ALL about his shoes and accessories- esp chapstick.
Sidenote story: The other day I was making a purchase at Kohl's. We were checking out by the lingerie section and Houston disappeared for a second and then came back with 2 very cute polka dot large bras still on the hangers. He held out one to me and said "mommy" while he held the other up to his chest to see how it would fit. The cashier had a good laugh too.
Well, I wrote that last paragraph 2 days ago. Now Friday is TODAY! Last night Michael and I were getting really excited for the big day today to find out. Michael has been so sure it is going to be a boy that when I said, "your baby girl likes the Giants I think" he looked at me awe struck and said, "what if it is a baby girl!?!?!?!" Like he had not ever really given that awesome idea a chance of reality. I laughed at him for being so silly then a couple hours later as we drifted to sleep, Michael said, "what if it is? What if it really is going to be a beautiful little blond girl?" WHAT? Now it was my turn! It had never donned on me that it might be a little blond girl! But HELLO! My little man is pretty blond so I guess there is a chance!After I wrote that top paragraph about girls, I was pleasantly surprised I had the best dreams ALL night about this beautiful little girl that Heavenly Father blessed me with. She had us all (ESPECIALLY Michael) wrapped around her little fingers and we all adored her, Houston too! So no matter what we find out today, I am VERY excited.
Michael thinks it is a boy. And up until last night I would have said the same thing. But I dreamed all night about this little girl, whether it is #2 or later, I'm not sure. But at least Heavenly Father let me know I can handle a girl whenever she comes!
But goodness... I am still a sucker for this diva!

5 comments:
I WANT TO KNOW! EMAIL ME.
So Exciting!!!!
The first couple months of Cindy's pregnancy, she was saying she was pretty sure it was a boy. And then one night I had a dream (which I won't go into detail about cause it was pretty religious as well) that CONVINCED ME it was a girl. When I told Cindy about the dream she switched sides and thought with me that it was a girl. Apparently not! Email me and let us know!
I'm so excited that I won't find out niece or nephew for 20 more weeks. Can you imagine how much more exciting it's going to be then!?! Twice as exciting cause I'm waiting Twice as long!
Go Giants!
Will you email me please?!
Post a Comment