In researching, we kind of got the impression that Mazatlan was going to be a bust. So we decided to go and see what we could make of it. It ended up being many of our favorite part of the trip.We found a cheap van tour guide. We worked them down from $25/person to $85 for all 6 of us so I felt I accomplished something! Our driver stopped at a restaurant that had a beautiful view and a random huge iguana named Wanda. We took advantage of the photo op.
We visited the cliff divers, the cathedral, and a house while we enjoyed listening to our tour guide Carlos tell us different facts (and possibly fairy tales) about the area.
We asked our driver to take us Parasailing. I had seen a lot of people advertising it in Cabo and it is something I have always wanted to do. It was so much cheaper than doing it in the states. I asked if I could go in Cabo since I am pregnant and they made a call and I found out I could (maybe by Mexican standards only- but I felt ok about it). So I was really tempted and then gave in.
It was actually very relaxing even though it looks a little nerve racking at the beginning. Instead of being reeled off the boat, we just left on and off the beach. It was really cool! I was a little bummed because I couldn't work down the price except $1! I felt a little defeated! In Cabo it was $30 and here it was $35. But it was fun so we just paid and enjoyed it!We were surprised by how much we enjoyed Mazatlan. It was wonderful day!
After dinner we went to a lounge to enjoy the music. We must be getting old because it took us 4 days to stay up past 10 I think! A lot of the activities didn't start until 1030 or later. That was my least favorite thing about our ship.
So we lasted till about 10 I think then headed to bed... Excited for Puerto Vallarta!
1 comment:
If I can go paragliding at 6 months pregnant, you can go parasailing at 6 months. So fun for you!! Looks like a great trip. I can't believe Meg was the one that got sick.
Post a Comment