They kind of treated us like rock stars! They were intrigued by why they had been so blessed to have 3 sisters working the laundry at a time when they have a hard enough time finding one person to do it. Then when they heard we were SISTERS... they just loved it and would say, "Like EARTHLY sisters?!?!" SO fun! I look forward to the 4th Sat of all the upcoming months!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Reason #783 I love living by family
They kind of treated us like rock stars! They were intrigued by why they had been so blessed to have 3 sisters working the laundry at a time when they have a hard enough time finding one person to do it. Then when they heard we were SISTERS... they just loved it and would say, "Like EARTHLY sisters?!?!" SO fun! I look forward to the 4th Sat of all the upcoming months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you may love being on the other side of the country, but we miss you here! make sure to come play with us when you visit.
I'm not blogging at my mattandmin blog anymore. So, visit me at {www.thesimpleandbeautifullife.blogspot.com}
"like EARTHLY sisters??" ha ha. That's so funny. Go you!
This blog post made me so jealous. I wish my sisters and I were neighbors! Doing anything (even laundry) sounds like so much fun if family is doing it with you.
Post a Comment