Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My big Walker

Our Sweet Hadley Bear started walking about a month ago... and boy does SHE WALK!!! She is a cruiser! She has loved the stairs for many months now and I often kick myself when I forget to put the gate up while Houston is still sleeping because I often find her up there trying to wake him up before I realize she has been gone for 15 seconds.

This week she has officially started taking long walks; 10+ steps. I love to see her concentrate really hard and the tongue slips out like her uncle Chuck as she goes from sitting in the middle of the floor to standing and then waddles to her destination. I'm very much in love with our little princess. Mit got a video of her walking that I hope to post someday soon.
Yep, she has daddy's blue eyes for those who haven't seen her since I was retired from blogging. But now I am back!

3 comments:

Steph H said...

I can't believe she's so big!

Blake & Amy said...

Yay! You are back! I have missed seeing you and your cute family. I hope you are finally feeling better
.

Blake & Amy said...

Yay! You are back! I have missed seeing you and your cute family. I hope you are finally feeling better
.