My little Houst is so old. He is a great talker and thinker and I love it. He keeps me on my toes. A few weeks ago he said "let's play a letter game." and then proceeded to say, "mom, what letter does McQueen start with?" and wen through every character we could think of and I would of course turn the question back to him and he got almost everyone right. He has a hard time with names like "Sally" because "sssssss" sounds like "c"- but other than that he did pretty well. I am so proud of him. He has started this baby talk thing that slips up here and there. You will see it in the video below.
He is a really good kid- but turns wacko when he doesn't have enough sleep. I swear- those times are always when my parents are in town! Someday they will see what a sweetie he is.
He still is struggling with nightmares and being scared of his room and bed. We've tried magic powders, special songs/blankets/lights, but he still uses it every once in a while for us and babysitters as an excuse to sleep in the hallway right outside his room. We are still working on that but it is getting better.
This was taken one night while I was at YW. Oh how I love my two boys! Adam and Steph- there is a part about a minute in that you will get a kick out of. I'm trying to stay strong!
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YES! Go cougs!! Houston knows :)
OH MY HEART!!!!
2:05... Best moment ever!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And then 2:18, ohhhhh so wonderful. And 3:18, my purpose for moving here!
Thanks Hock for making such a perfect memory!
Post a Comment