Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life

30 years ago today the world met this little guy...
From what I hear he has always been a kind-hearted kid, even though he could be a mischievous pot-stirrer at times.
He's always been a good lookin' kid and I guess he went through a phase where he would always do this GQ chin hold in pictures. Yep... he started flirting with the camera at a this age...
We've been told numerous times that Houston looks just like him- but in looking at them I can't help but think how much he looks like Hadley... but with a few more teeth. It might be the round belly in this one that is causing the likeness :)
What a handsome lil' devil!I think he still has the same smile...
today....
Taken last month forced self-portrait before our dancing date on my 30th last month

Oh I am so grateful that Heavenly Father saved him for me!
Happy Birthday my love!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Loved this! He is such a cute little boy! happy birthday to my sweet brother michael!,

Steph H said...

What cute pictures-- I agree, he totally has the same smile! Happy birthday!

Charise said...

Soooo Darling! I love my little brother!
Charise