| |||||||||||||||
Top left- my goofy boy always thinking of a way to get a laugh.
Bottom
right- Houston's favorite adopted cousin, Caelan
(at our family reunion
last week he asked mid-week when his cousin Caelan would be coming:)
Anyways... although we don't do it as much as we should-- we love our cousin outings. These pictures are from January 5th when we went the the Life and Science Museum in Durham while kids were out on track break. We visited the butterfly exhibit which the kids loved...
Then we headed to race the sailboats. I warned Houston not to get too close or to get up on the side...of course he had other plans.
We wore the kids out with all sorts of fun. I love this picture of Zetta.
We love cousin outings! We are so grateful to live so close to sisters and cousins! We love it when our other cousins come to visit us too.





2 comments:
Fun!! I'm only jealous that we can't hang out as cousins more!
I love living here by you!
Thanks for loving my sweet hellions as your own.
Charise
Post a Comment