Oct 12, 2012
We love camping. It is something that we get excited about then as we are packing up always think, "is this really going to be worth it?" and then usually it totally is! This was one of those times! We really thought about backing out last minute- we figured with a 3 week old the ward campout we wouldn't have to feel bad not supporting the ward... but I am SO SO SO glad we did. There is just something special about all being squished in one tent for the whole night. Attitude is everything and Houst and Daddy were so cute about the whole thing. Houst didn't want to leave the tent. He just wanted us all to be together from the minute the tent was set up. Hadley was loving the idea of no crib and the freedom to bed hop for snuggles. Some people in the morning at breakfast said, "I didn't even know you were here" because we just spent the whole night in our little camp excited to be together.
Morning came and we found all 5 of us snuggled on our Queen mattress to keep warm. Maybe I don't need a Mansion in the next life... maybe I'll just choose a tent if it means I can trap all my family in there together :)
Friday, October 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment