Well, tomorrow is the big day! Pink or Blue? Phoebe or Phoebo? Girl or Boy? I have gone back and forth trying to decide if I want to find out before delivery, but I am really happy with our decision to find out tomorrow. I know others think differently... but I'm excited to start bonding with our baby girl or baby boy.If you have not cast your vote yet, make sure to go to our blog and vote pink or blue. We will let you know tomorrow when we find out.
4 comments:
Sorry... my vote is not listed as an option on the poll.
But have fun tomorrow! :-)
I'm guessing girl...only because it's what I've heard at 3 different ultra-sound appointments! Either way, babies are so fun!
Woo-hoo!! I can't wait to find out! I think girl. Little Ainsley here we come! (i love the phoebe/phoebo)
Post a Comment