Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've always been a sucker for a man in a baseball hat!

I cannot deny it... I've always known it... I'm a sucker for a man who looks good in a baseball cap. Why do you think I fell for this stud? (Yes family, take note- he is wearing a Cougar hat! We were climbing the Y so he did it in honor of the activity).
I just didn't know it would carry over to motherhood! Since around the time Houston turned one he has become a hat aficionado... he can't get enough of them! Sometimes he'll put it on just to be funny (he'll put it on over his face so he can't see, put his arms down and back in what I call the Cliff Huxtable walk, and just act cool til he takes it off to giggle). Sometimes he'll put it on to look like daddy. And sometimes he'll put it on just to look cool! I realized it in blogging the last 2 months that like 90% of the pictures of just him, are of him wearing a hat. He loves them and will strut his stuff around the house wearing them.
And basically I'm a sucker for it as you can tell from the roll of pictures PLUS the pictures I just couldn't help myself in!
(as you can see daddy's a sucker for it too!)
Then in reviewing the past year of pictures, I realized we have been forcing hats on him pretty good so it shouldn't be a huge surprise how much he loves them. I'm just glad he prefers the baseball style to some of the others we forced on him!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

What a fantastic scrapbook page!

Tiffany said...

So cute and funny. Cute background! did you do it or mit?

Tiffany said...

So a few comments about the 3rd collage...

1.) he looks so funny with that visor... old man funny!
2.) I still love him with that helmet... it's like, "uh... I can't move... but I'm safe!"
3.) I love the bottom right one... he looks like he should be in russia!
4.) I looked at the picture of him in Brooklyn's swimsuit, and I was like, "what? Why does she have a picture of just brooklyn?" And then I totally remembered that. I had completly forgotten about it! So funny.