My dad has wanted to attend the Masters for decades... well he really got to do it this time. There were MASSES of people so when he told us he thought we could see him on the 17th, we had to look for him... good luck right??? (Especially because we roll old school and don't have HD).
Well sure enough Michael caught 'em in the corner. I believe his exact words "Of course I saw them, I'd recognize that red visor anywhere!".
Sorry dad, we didn't see you any of the other days because you didn't have the red visor with you! Without it, you kind of looked like the rest of the thousands of other cute little ol... I mean... wise... golfers there :) We love you and your visor mom!So here is proof dad! You were really there- we saw you!
4 comments:
awesome! absolutely awesome!
Love it!
LOL. The visor. So cute. So your mom. :)
I just realized that I never commented on how great this post was! LOL funny!
Post a Comment