Friday, April 2, 2010

Who said boys clothes aren't as cute as girls?

We have been so blessed by friends and family gifts and hand me downs that I really haven't had to go shopping for Houston. Well I've been trying to find a tie for Houst to wear to church. I've been surprised by how hard it is. They usually come in suits if I found them at all. Well we went to the mall this week for family night to get Michael some pants for work. We wondered into a few places for ties for Houst but no luck until Children's Place and then... JACKPOT! They were having an awesome sale and I grabbed a hat, a tie, and 2 pairs of argyle socks for the H man all for under $10.

I think it was the first time that I just couldn't wait for him to try on his clothes. The problem was... once again... we got a hat... a tie... and socks ...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute, so funny! I can just imagine his wedding day slideshow with this picture! And I love those socks! I can't believe you haven't had to buy anything for him yet! We have gotten clothes, but I have had to go buy some things.

Mitzi said...

That photo is fabulous!!!