We started it at 7:30 and by 9:30, the SF Giants were World Champions and had won the World Series. We decided since this hasn't happened since 1954, it was a special occasion to take a break from studying and to keep Houston up. I think it was definitely worth the study break and I THINK it was worth it for Houst. He did pretty well for most of the game but by the 8th he was ready to read and then was pretty fragile when daddy got caught up in the celebration...Here are my boys reactions to the big win...
I love how Michael looks like a little boy on Christmas morning right before the big win. I'm guessing I might see similar faces for future big games (like Sat #3TCU v #5Utah), but I don't know if it will ever be the exact same.
It was a fun season and post-season! Thanks to friends and family who enjoyed the season with us.
1 comment:
Congrats on the big win! How fun! I'm still waiting for my email back from you-- pink or blue??!!!
Post a Comment