Monday, February 21, 2011

Livin' the high life!

Catching up on the past:

Having finished graduate school and being unemployed and moving in with the in laws- the weekend of February 6 and 7th was a real treat!

On February 6 we went to a Super Bowl party in the ward. Their house was gorgeous! Michael and I have gone through some big houses at Parade of Homes or Newport beach houses and I often have told him I can't see myself living in something like that ever. Well this one I MIGHT be able to get on board with. The screen was huge and they had 3 rows of stadium seating leather recliners with cup holders to refresh your beverage and the wet bar steps away... right next to their gym and sauna and ping pong table.
On February 7, we were so grateful to have been given court side seats to the Warriors. Not that we are huge Warriors fans but we are NBA fans and court side seats no matter who is playing is pretty awesome.

Thanks you Tjans and Hennefers for helping us have a weekend to take a break and enjoy the "finer" things in life.



No comments: