Monday, February 21, 2011

Livin' the Single Life

Michael decided late Friday night to fly out Sunday morning to job shadow my Super Salesman bro-in-law Mike in North Carolina. We are so grateful for Mike for being willing to let him tag along, Michael's parents for helping us make arrangements to get him out there, and for my sister Mitzi for taking care of my husband for the next week. He has only been there one day and he has already asked for a recipe for me to make because it was "Sooooo good!".

I'm proud of him for going to look for, and weed out, new opportunities as he narrows down the decision of what he wants to be when he grows up:) but I have to say that I am beginning to question the productivity of this so-called "business trip" based on the pictures my sister has sent in the last 24 hours.
I am totally kidding and 100% jealous. I love seeing my husband as Uncle Hock and am just sad that I am not there to see it and play with them as well. Have a good week my sweetheart!

PS. It isn't all bad- when my sister Tiff heard I was alone for the week, she said, "I'm there!" How great is she! So she drives up tomorrow. So I guess the only real lonely one this week is Ry... sorry Ry! Have fun working!

No comments: