I do wish we would have gotten a better one of all of us together but we did get some cute ones of Big brother Houston...
smitten daddy....
and proud mommy.
Oh, and of course of the star of the show, our little darling Hadley.


Oh how we love this girl!
She is smiling a lot now and is very responsive. She is book perfect BabyWise baby. She sleeps and eats right on schedule... a schedule-oriented baby... definitely a sign that she is ours! She has been a dream! I keep having to remind myself when I think, "Man, I can have the next one a lot faster than I did after Houst" but then I have to remember, the next one might be more of a Houst sleeper and cryer. We are SO GLAD that Heavenly Father sent this sweet spirit to our home. I will try to be better about blogging about our little lady. Our camera battery has gotten lost in the move but we are DETERMINED to find it.
6 comments:
Love all the pics! I'm so glad that she is an angel girl for you!
Wow! you guys moved to NC.. crazy! you will have to email me and so we can keep in touch more. Also I need to add you to our blog list so you can look at ours. brooke.norman07@yahoo.com : ) Glad you guys are doing well!
Beautiful photos! She is darling! Congratulations!
Okay...she needs to meet AUNTIE RACHEL!!!! When are you guys coming to visit again? I can't remember....Anyways, I love her. She's beautiful and I think she looks so much like Michael in those pictures.
What beautiful pictures! I live by Baby Wise! I don't know how I would survive without some structure. I'm glad your doing well! We can't wait to see you in about a month! We can't wait for the big reunion!
So fun to see some pictures of all four of you! She is beautiful. And I'm so happy to hear that she's such an easy baby, that sure makes it nice.
Post a Comment