Monday, August 1, 2011

Apparently I was naughty

Many times in the last 2 1/2 years my little man has done something that makes me think, "how did he get so old?"

Today was one of those days.As i sat on the computer trying to get things done, I heard Houston continuing to ask for me to come play (which in my defense I DO a lot but I really needed to get some things done!). And then it came... "MOOOOOMMMYYYY! I'm gonna count to 3! ONNNNNNEE! TWWWWWWWO!! THREE! Ok mommy, you need to timeout upstairs."This was taken a while back and isn't his most flattering- but shows how big he is getting:)

I looked over laughing and this big grin came across his face. He knew he had won and finally got my attention.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It must be the age! Emma has been doing that to us lately too.. Or she will say Im gunna spank your bum and put you in timeout! oh joys of a 2 1/2 year old! : ) hope things are going well for you guys!

Tiffany said...

I love that picture!, and love the story.