Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Graduation Michael!

We are so proud of you sweetheart. Even though you finished classes a while back, it was fun to celebrate the actual pomp and circumstance (May 8).

It was also fun to have the whole Hock gang together. We did a few fun things together while here.

Celebrating Michael's big day included 2 ceremonies, one with speaker David McCullough (we enjoy his books better than his talks),
(they aren't so boring when you have grammy and Houston there)
walking around the U campus,

and a LOT of pictures including Michael's favorite SLC lookout,
sibling pic featuring Kevy's sporty glasses and Michael's Gaston face,the cheesey ones,
and a classic Hock photo. (Without sounding COMPLETELY politically incorrect, they had a few Japanese exchange students when they were younger and I guess they never shook the cool habit)
I think it is fair to say Michael is very excited to be done.
I'm so proud of you sweetheart! Here's to the next phase of life!~

No comments: