We have decided that it is time for Houston to start "getting used to" new people and we really wanted to go to the temple together. It has been a while. I was nervous to ask anyone because you can never people just how serious people are. So I finally emailed Steph and she was SO cute and said of course she would do it! Thanks so much Adam and Steph, we had a great time on our date night. Houston looked a little nervous about it.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The First drop off
We did it! The FIRST baby sitter drop off moment! We have had our immediate family watch Houston when we have both had work meetings or once Michael's mom watched him while we went to dinner... but this was a legit baby sitter. We dropped Houston off at Steph and Adam's house while we went to the temple. I had to prepare my first baby sitter diaper bag and everything.
We have decided that it is time for Houston to start "getting used to" new people and we really wanted to go to the temple together. It has been a while. I was nervous to ask anyone because you can never people just how serious people are. So I finally emailed Steph and she was SO cute and said of course she would do it! Thanks so much Adam and Steph, we had a great time on our date night. Houston looked a little nervous about it.
It was so fun to come home and have him give us this BIG smile. You could tell he had had a good time, but knew we were gone and he was excited for family party time again. I wish I had caught THAT face. Thanks Adam and Steph. I guess they spread the word about Houston being such a party animal that cute Michelle has already offered because she is jealous and wants "Houston time"... I'll be honest... I think he is pretty fun! Thank you for being such great cousins guys! I'm so grateful for you!
We have decided that it is time for Houston to start "getting used to" new people and we really wanted to go to the temple together. It has been a while. I was nervous to ask anyone because you can never people just how serious people are. So I finally emailed Steph and she was SO cute and said of course she would do it! Thanks so much Adam and Steph, we had a great time on our date night. Houston looked a little nervous about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We LOVED babysitting him and would be happy to do it again anytime (we need to practice)!! I'm glad you asked.
Post a Comment