We had a great time at the Brown Family Reunion (April 30-May 2). Houston had quite a few firsts.
First mosquito bite, first sunburn (not a horrible one, but more pink than mommy had hoped), first time meeting cousin Cole,
first time driving (notice the look of fear),
We stayed with Johnsons in their motor home. It was so fun. My favorite was when Cole would come in each night to say "'Nite Houston. Don't let the bed bugs bite!" then give him a kiss. The reunion had a lot of kids games (Uncle Bill helped them make marshmallow shooters), swimming, Darcy shared her bounce house with the the cousins.
I enjoyed Volleyball, the nighttime outdoor movies, and swimming in the warm springs. GREAT reunion. Thanks Amy and Char and all those who helped. I'm so glad Bill was there to help make every thing run smooth and provide a place for us to sleep. I'm glad Wayne was there to play with Houston and I had not seen him in SO long. I loved spending time with alll of you! I miss you guys. We missed Michael, but we were proud of him for staying home to study hard for the GMAT. So we settled for some good mommy and Houston time.
2 comments:
Man it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love this post. What a cute baby you have. :)
Man I am bummed I missed that reunion. But it was great to meet baby Hock a few weeks later. He is so cute!
Post a Comment