One week we were really close to a playground. So we took a break from the game and played on the swings for a bit with our friends.




Houston was SO cute on his first swings. He giggled and laughed. I thought I got a video of it but I can't seem to find it. So here are a bunch of pictures to give you the idea.





Oh it was SO cute!
Thanks grammy Eileen for the sweats! He wears them ALL the time! Thank you Karen Hill for those adorable red Nikes! Thank you Aunt Mit for both the beanies!
We also love hanging out with the other wives, Rachel and Amy. Houston loves Rachel because we go walking every morning and Amy is so wonderful to watch Houston each week while Michael and I go play basketball with her husband. We joke that Amy is Houston's girlfriend because he always gets so excited to see her. When they come over to play games- it is hard for him to go to sleep because he loves playing with Blake and Amy too much.



We will be sad when it snows and we don't get to watch daddy play as much football. We are also bummed that we will be missing the Hock Turkey Bowl this year- We love you Hock family!


No comments:
Post a Comment