Friday, November 13, 2009

Our growing boy- 9 mos

Houston is at such a fun stage right now. He still loves to laugh, do his squats, and eat. But I also want to mention some other things.

He loves to play hide and seek with mommy and daddy while using "Where's Houston" to guide him, he is starting to understand what a ball is and how it rolls, he is very ticklish on his neck or thighs, and he loves to try to fit in tight spaces.
I don't know how he backed himself up in there, but he looks pretty worried about trying to get out.

The thing I don't like about this phase is once he does back his little bootie diaper up to the wall, he likes to lightly bang his head against the wall. Argh! Between this and his grinding of his 6 teeth- I don't know how to stop him!

9 mos stats:
18 1/2 in head size- 95 percentile
23 lbs- 80 percentile
28 in long- 32 percentile

It looks like he is built like his daddy.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh he is such a cutie! I miss him so much! 28 inches? That's Brooklyn's height! Haha.