Monday, November 9, 2009

Super Saturday Stud

We recently had our Super Saturday for Relief Society. There were a number of crafts you could choose from. I opted for the family home evening board and wet wipe case (still in progress). It was hard to finish while the Super Saturday Stud was on the prowl trying to woo all the ladies working on their crafts, giving them this face at each table while bouncing up and down...

digging things out of their purses...

and of course... bullying the younger ladies for their food.

I love this little outfit. Possibly my favorite. It is such a joy having an explorer for a son. He is always happy to go visit others or sit on their laps. He is quite independent- but still loves his mommy snuggles-- the perfect mix.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I to think that outfit is SO CUTE! Did you buy it or did someone give it to you?

Mitzi said...

So where is the finished FHE project? He is so stinkin' cute!